Wednesday, January 5, 2011

A little about myself.

My name is Deidre Springer, I am a mother of three and one on the way. I have a step daughter who is 13 and two at home (boy 7 and girl almost 5) and I was asked to write a little about myself; unfortunately I am not a writer. So I have decided to do a question and answer survey to do the trick. Well, here we go....

2 favorite movies: Hmmm, my two favorite movies. Let me see, it has been so long since I have got to watch a grown up movie, but the last movies I can remember really enjoying are; The Notebook, and Passion of the Christ.

Favorite foods: Really really good Italian dinner

3 places I have lived: I was born in California, but raised in Sweet Home, OR. I moved to Astoria for about a year, and then moved right back where I belong, Sweet Home.

Favorite TV shows: I love to watch the cooking channel; it keeps me trying new things for dinner. We all know how hard it can be making dinner every night but trying to keep it exciting.

TV show I wish they'd bring back:  Hmmm this is a hard one, (after thinking for 5 min.) I guess I don't miss any TV show enough to really want it brought back. LOL

Favorite vacation spots: Well I have only been on a few vacations, but so far my very favorite is Hawaii. It was probably a once in a lifetime thing, but a girl can dream, right?

Websites visited daily:  Hotmail and Facebook. I don't spend a whole lot of time on the internet, like most moms’ I have about 20 minutes in the morning to myself.

Favorite children's books: The velveteen Rabbit has to be my all time favorite children’s book and I think my second favorite would probably be, The Spotted Little Puppy.

Favorite cartoon character:  Hmmm another TV question, let me think, when I was a kid it was strawberry shortcake, but now from the cartoons my kids watch, I have to say Max and Ruby the bunnies!

2 people (past or present) I'd like to have dinner with: Only two? Hmmmm, I guess, My husband I would love to go on a date with him, just us LOL. And a dear friend I haven’t seen in years.

Most decadent guilty pleasure: Chocolate covered caramels.... yum yum!

Cool trick I can do: hahahahaha! Well I guess the coolest trick I can do, is listen to my husband, cook dinner, and solve a problem my children are having, and doing it all at the same time while keeping everybody happy and not burning the dinner!

Language I speak (other than English): Um, I don’t really speak a second language other then toddler.

Place I'd like to be right this moment: Right where I am, I love being in my home with my family. It is right where the Lord wants me to be, and He has blessed me beyond my wildest dreams!

Favorite Bible Verse: 1st Corinthians 13: 4-7; "Love is patient, love is kind, it does not envy, it does not boast. It is not proud, it is not rude, it is not self-seeking. It is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil, but rejoices in the truth. It always protects, it always trust, it always hopes, always perseveres"

1 comment:

Gina said...

Thanks Deidre :)