Monday, January 3, 2011

Getting to Know US

For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.             Jeremiah 29:11 NIV
This passage is one of my favorites. It has been very true and made some of those crazy days seem a little less crazy. My name is Andrea McCubbins and I help out with the crafts in Club Mom. We have decided to all take turns writing a little bit so you all may get to know us.
I have lived in Sweet Home, OR with my husband and two kids for six years. Before moving to Oregon I met my husband in North Dakota where I was raised. I’m a stay at home mom and also do the bookkeeping for my husband’s business. I volunteer my time helping with Kids Food Paks and my church. My family and I enjoy camping, fishing, hunting, and riding quads. I love making jewelry, reading, and taking naps. We also have a little mini farm with pygmy goats, chickens, and a cow.
I have enjoyed getting to be part of club mom this year. It is so nice to get together with other moms and share some encouraging words and laughs with each other. Best of all we are building lasting relationships with each other and strengthening our relationship with the Lord.
May God bless you and your family.Thank you for reading and please join us the second Tuesday every month.

Here is a Song from JJ Heller that I just love.

2 comments:

Brandy said...

I knew we were meant to be friends, I love to read and nap too. But mostly nap.:)

Gina said...

What a great post :) I love that song, too!