Wednesday, October 17, 2012

What to expect when you show up at Club Mom



I am not one to show up to something unless I know exactly what I am getting myself into. So I thought I would share with you what a typical night out at Club Mom may look like.
 
Videoography ;) by Preston Darwood 10 years old

A little on the amateur side ;) but I sacrificed my pride for you ladies! This was way out of my comfort zone. Don't be counting how many times I said um either, or blinked, or made weird faces.
A few details I left out...
1-CHILDCARE- Awanas meets at the church at the same time and a nursery provider will be available for babies.  http://www.communitychapel.net/ for more info
2- If you miss a meeting..nobody is keeping track! Show up when you can..trust me you will be glad you did.
3- We want to encourage you, inspire you and get to know you!
4- You do not have to attend the Chapel or any church to come. Club Mom is for all mommas, all over our community

42250 Ames Creek Rd. Sweet Home, Oregon
541-367-5106


No comments: