Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Peeps make me scream

Although the little crafty thing the kids and I did last week with the peeps and gingerbread houses were cute, I am so tired of cleaning up smashed peeps all over the floor, the walls and the bottom of my shoe. Marshall (14 months) has been able to find every single peep and eat half while leaving the rest in a not so convenient place.  So I apologize if you to have spent the last week cleaning up marshmallow, next time we may just stick with bunnies/not marshmallow bunnies. Although motherhood is full of "oh he's so cute" it's not always lollipops and laughter, so I have found a sign to display for those not so cute days. :) Enjoy!!



I think I will add PEEPS!




It would seem that something which means poverty, disorder and violence every single day should be avoided entirely, but the desire to beget children is a natural urge.
Phyllis Diller
 

 

No comments: